I'm always a little stumped on the 17th of March, to know what kind of dessert to make.
Chocolate isn't green!
Seriously...how many sweet things are typically green? The only flavors I can think of are mint, pistachio and lime. All have potential. But I've been in a citrus mood since yesterday's orange cake.
So
So
Key Lime Cheesecake
it is!
Above you have the easy part of this recipe. Cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, egg, and lime zest. All was going quickly and pleasantly
UNTIL...
...I needed 1/3 c. of lime juice.
Which required 12-14 little bitty key limes to be squeezed.
*whew*
But it was worth it.
:)

2 comments:
Yummmmmmmm.
We went for ice cream last night, and I remember you mentioning you had made this, so I almost got the Key Lime Pie ice cream. I went for Mint Oreo instead... But now you've got me in the mood!
Ha ha...well then you'll just have to go back! I've had that Key Lime Pie ice cream, and it's just amazing. :) Although...you can't really go wrong with Mint Oreo either...
Post a Comment