Said goodbye to a dear little friend yesterday.
But it brought to mind how, even though it's okay to grieve the loss of a dear pet...who's only going to turn back to dust...
how much MORE should I be grieving for those SOULS being lost for all eternity! And seeking to show them, by word and deed, JESUS...who is their only salvation!
"O LORD, make me know my end and what is the measure of my days; let me know how fleeting I am! Behold, You have made my days a few handbreadths, and my lifetime is as nothing before You. Surely all mankind stands as a mere breath!"
(Psalm 39:4-5)
But...I'm thankful that the Lord, even in our brief lives, gives us blessings like pets. Shanni was so special to me, and I'm thankful we had her.


5 comments:
me too, and 'amen' to all you said.
♥ Mom
Sorry Hannah. :'(
many hugs.
Bethany and Tara
Love you ladies. And praying for your both. I am sorry for Shanni's passing. *hugs*
Aw................. x Hugs
Trying to catch up with blog reading....
I'm so sorry Hannah :(...she was a treasure for sure! I'm so glad God gave you all, all those wonderful memories and years with her, though, what a precious gift those were...hugs and love!
Post a Comment