Time for a science lesson, kids!
No worries.
I'd tell you it'll be a piece of cake...but I don't do puns.
Seriously--this doesn't look so bad, does it?
I didn't think so either! I thought "Hey!! I can turn this lamb mold [below] into a HORSE!!!" Without a single thought in the direction of the laws of science.
Because see? It was going great!!
My mistake.
The law of gravity states that: "every point
mass in the universe attracts every other point mass with a force that
is directly proportionate to the product of their masses and inversely
proportional to the square of the distance between them."
Ummm...in other words, the earth is big, my cake is small.
When improperly supported, said cake is attracted towards the earth in such a way that is extremely undesirable.
I could only stand by and watch as a faulty theory of cake and frosting fell apart before my eyes.
The price?
At least 5 toothpicks to the head and a fork up the throat.
But you wouldn't have been able to tell if I hadn't told you, would you? :)

2 comments:
It's a darling cake, Hannah! Only YOU would attempt it! What a challenge! A huge success!! Hugs. Mrs B.
Hehe...thanks Mrs. B!! It WAS a challenge--but Carrie's big smile was worth it. :) Hugs back!
Post a Comment