Monday, December 10, 2012

A Veritable Bath of Icing

I love a blank, white sheet of paper.
So many possibilities!
So much room for creativity!

The only thing better is when it's an edible:


Enjoy that whiteness now, because here comes some 
COLOR!!!


LOTS of it.

--Oh, and to those who may wonder, this is NOT Hope's birthday cake. Those are on a different camera, and I kinda forgot about them. 
Later. 
This cake was for a friend's daughter.--


Kept away the sugar monster with a tall cup of water...


Followed by the necessary cup of tea...


Now I know this looks strange...


And that it appears to be a smurf-sorta-creature with alien eyes...
but trust me, this was planned!!


Bubbles and polka dots.


Don't worry, if you're puzzled, you aren't alone. 
Oliver couldn't figure it out either.


TA DA!!


A Christmas version of THIS "spa lady" cake from sweetartbybecky.com.


I personally loved the cucumbers.
There are just some cakes I would never think to invent.


:)

2 comments:

Courtney (Little Blots of Ink) said...

I *love* this cake!! It is so cute! =]

And, I must say, your kitty is adorable(hmm, wait, I guess I should actually say HANDSOME, with it being a boy and all... ;) ).

Anyways, when I saw the cute spa cake I just *had* to comment. I hope you are having a great day!

Courtney

Anonymous said...

Hello Hannah!
It's been SO SO long since our families have visited. We've been thinking about you all lately. You are in our thoughts and prayers!

BTW- the cake and kittie are both very nice. :D

Velit Deus Glorificeteur,
Jessica Whalen