Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What is it?

So, what is muddy and wormy and gooey and grassy?


And has little blue birds eyeing a prospective lunch?


And odd greenish monsters who poke out of holes?


And green-and-red snakes that look kinda poisonous?


And....what ARE those?
Meteorites?
Maybe.


No. NO! NOT a NIGHTCRAWLER!
ugh.


A happy little frog? What DO these things have in common?


Well, they all went on THIS.


Also known as, Tyler's mud cake. :)


It was, I believe, the result of late hours and the sugar crazies.
And yes, the little fellow in the middle is 100% fondant...minus the toothpick that held his head in place. And yes, he was supposed to slightly resemble Tyler. Horrible isn't it? I think Tyler enjoyed eating him much more because of it though. And yeah, he ate it. *gag*

2 comments:

Bek said...

hahaha! I love it!

I'm currently trying to decide what to do for my parents' 50th birthdays (I want to surprise them Labor Day with a cake when they are down)... But none of those cheesy over the hill things. Sigh. My creative juices will flow sometime, I'm sure!

Hannah said...

ha ha...you'll come up with something super I'm sure Bekea! Take pictures though! And let me know if you need help... :D