Sweet little Selah arrived safely on
September 10, 2009.
I have a NEW BABY SISTER!!!!!
6lbs, 14oz, 18.5"
Little did I know 14-15 years ago when I prayed for a baby sister that I would end up with SIX of 'em!! It's pretty great. :)
Expectant Mom (@35 weeks) and expectant almost-big-sister Hope. :)

And this is Selah Joanna Faith, 8 hours old. Babies are just so incredible!! Inside of mom for 9 months, just inches away from the "outer world", being knit together perfectly according to the Father's plan. And then...here she is! With plenteous hair and just as cute as can be. :)

And she ALWAYS sleeps this peacefully. Doesn't she? Mom?


3 comments:
I want to see her!!
I hope y'all are having an easy time!
She's SO precious...what a lovely quiver-full God has blessed your parents with!
May she "grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen." (2 Peter 3:18)
OH CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is SOOO adorable. :-D I know you all must be beside yourselves with joy over your new little baby. :-D
Post a Comment