Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Have you heard?

BBC has a brand new version of Emma out!!



When it comes to Jane Austen, they can make as many versions as they want, as long as at least ONE of them:
1. Is well-acted
2. Follows the book reasonably
3. Is as long as possible :)

This version has great actors
I've HEARD it does a good job following the book...still to be seen.
And is FOUR hours long!!

I'm popping some popcorn...

5 comments:

Bek said...

I'll be over to watch with you soon ;)

I've heard good things too!

Hannah said...

Woohoo!! Just tell me when Bek!!

stenhoffmama said...

How are you Hannah? Miss you all and miss not meeting your little sister. We are hoping to watch this when it first comes out too. Thanks for letting us know. :o)

Hannah said...

Hi Mrs. Stenhoff! We miss you all too. It's so strange, still, to remmeber you guys aren't just over in Lexington any more. But we're doing great! And little Selah just keeps getting cuter. :) And how are you and yours? I LOVE seeing the pics on your blog, but canNOT believe how big the kids are getting! Something about AZ must cause fast growth...
Love and blessings! Hannah

sugarplumsarah said...

OK, so found out about this new Emma from YOUR blog... and I just wanted to tell you that it's totally the BEST version of emma... (I have seen all of them) I loved loved loved it. Thanks for letting me know about this new version on your blog!! I give you full credit... haha <3 -Sarah VW