"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."
(Mark 11:24)
Just had to post that it's been pretty neat on our trip to NJ for Luke and Katie's wedding.
We were kinda concerned about how little Selah would do on the 12 hour trip.
As you can see...

We were kinda concerned about how little Selah would do on the 12 hour trip.
As you can see...
She did fine. :)
And was as contented awake as she was asleep! A very excellent seat mate! We had dozens of people lifting us up on this trip: for safety, for Selah, for Mom's and Abbie's headaches, for health (since the majority of us were sick or became sick on the trip!), and mostly for a lovely wedding for Luke and Katie.
All were abundantly answered!!
It was a blessed week. :)
It's just so neat to me how our dear Father should care about "little" things like keeping a tired 8-month-old contented in the car. And if in such "little" things...how much more in big things! He's just so GOOD!
To those of you who prayed so faithfully...we're praying God's blessings back on you! :) You have no idea how much your prayers blessed us during this past week!

2 comments:
Aaaawww, such a sweet picture! And I sure do agree with and your tag, "Happy thoughts" indeed! Love you all.
Thanks for your post, Hannah. It is good for me to remember that the little evidences of God's grace can give me hope for the bigger situations. As David puts it, "I lay down and slept; I woke again, for the LORD sustained me. I will not be afraid of many thousands of people who have set themselves against me all around" (Psalm 3:5-6, English Standard Version).
Post a Comment