Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sugar Overload :)

And no sooner is Kate's birthday past, than it's time for Carrie's...

...and more frosting!!!!



Theme: see below


And how exactly does one cope with frosting for 3 hours?
Quite easily, really, when it's cake decorating and fun. But Pandora complements many an activity quite nicely. And I highly recommend the "Keith and Kristyn Getty" station!


Time for the horses to hit the cake.
This one got a bit rowdy and actually knocked holes in the cake
...which gave me ideas...


Not sure why this was so fun, cutting holes in my cake.
But it was!
I think it had something to do with the looks I got. It's fun when nobody quite knows the picture you have in your head, and all they can see is the process!!


And to keep the horses well fed and watered overnight...
grass and water.


LOTS of water because I loved my sparkly blue gel stuff.


Survival tool #2.


A few more horses joined the party at this point, and a sprinkling of flowers.


Ta Da!

5 comments:

Michelle Shook said...

Oh my! Beautifulness!!! Good job, my dear! :)

stenhoffmama said...

I won't be able to let my girls see this post since the skill involved is not one I have and they would like it possible. hee hee
Wonderful job Hannah. What a lovely big sister you are. :) Miss you all.

Anonymous said...

That looks ***DELICIOUS!*** Hannah!

Awesome Job!







Jessica

His Proverbs31 Sparrow said...

this was awesome Hannah...what a great idea...looks kind of like our horse out in his pasture!! (although ours doesn't have horsie friends hiding in coves, like your Mr. Cake Horsie does!) ;)

Hannah said...

Mrs. Stenhoff...I have perfect faith in your cake decorating skills!! They're always soooo lovely!!!

Mrs. Kerr...somehow I think my horse requires less care than yours...

Michelle...was looking back at some previous cakes YOU helped me with. The flyfishing cake and Grace's monkey cake. Remember those?

Jessica...thanks! :)My family thought it was yummy too...it's GONE. :)