Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The House...

 So maybe you can't tell...but I just fell in love with Mrs. Forsythe's old house!!









Michelle and her Grandma.
:)


Big ol' trumpet vine that twined all around what they think was the original hitching post of the house. :) 


 And who woulda thunk it? ;) 
Peacocks!
Added to the whole Post-Colonial America feel!


But to keep things real, we moved up a century or so, and went to Skyway for supper the last night. Burgers, fries, onion rings, and California Fizz!!


2 comments:

Bek said...

I'm in love with her house too!

That's one of the things I loved about growing up in the Northeast - so many homes from pre-revolutionary days. They are just so beautiful!

His Proverbs31 Sparrow said...

Love the house, too! When we lived in VT, Hannah, we had a home that was pre-Revolutionary days, and it was the most incredible home we've ever lived in. Just even knowing how old it was...the long history to it...was fascinating to think about.