So we made a huge cake 3 days ago?
That doesn't matter.
Let's do it again!
And what say we make a big pile of cake, cover it with frosting, and then stick a cup into the top!?!?
I mean, it IS Tyler's birthday. And his 20th no less.
This calls for crazy measures.
I love making big messes!!
I must...or else I wouldn't keep making them...
That's what reason tells me anyway.
I'm never as sure when it comes to washing up afterwards...
Ahhh...nothing like the beauty of mountains.
Clear streams.
Pine trees.
Yes, I KNOW there is a cup in the top.
Get over it.
My accomplice.
I required his engineering skillz.
He used trig to cut the holes in the cup.
Scroll up and look at them again.
Aren't they magnificent?
Close-up...
TMM = The Master's Mission.
Tyler's missionary training home for the coming year.
Perhaps some of you can guess what's going to happen, at this point?
Yes? No?
Behind the scenes...the finishing touches.
Instructions:
1. IMPORTANT: blow out candles
2. Remove candles. Please.
3. Apply slow and even pressure to top of cup
IT WORKED!!!!
(whew!)
:)
Happy 20th birthday, bro!
You're the one who got me started on this whole cake thing...from the campsite cake with the little graham cracker tent to mud volcanoes.
And you finally got your mountain.
That I said I'd never make.
:)
Love you, and am praying for you in your upcoming adventures! Excited to see what the Lord has in store for ya, brother!

3 comments:
That was the most awesome cake ever. It just keeps getting better. Thanks SO much Hannah!
Knowing you'd love it made all the planning and work worth it, bro. ;) Thanks for loving it like I knew you would. :D
hello there. :)
so creative. such a blessing to others. love all your cakes hannah.
xo tara
Post a Comment