Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Frosty's Relations

 First a notification: YES I got my previous cake idea from this recipe. :)

My Frosty Cohorts: 
 Grace


 and Abbie


 As you'll note, they require their own Mugs of Something to get them through the arduous work.


 As always...my very own...


 And Christmas music!!!


 So it begins.
Sugar cookie.
Royal frosting.
Melty marshmallows.




 Prepare yourself to meet Frosty's extended family!



 First up is Mel:
as he'll be quick to tell you, with a tearful sniff, it stands for both
MELancholy and MELting.
Though he isn't sure which one causes the other.
Regardless, his sadness today was caused mainly by the absence of Cookie Cohort Bekea, who wasn't able to make it to our annual Cookie Day because of sickness in the ranks.
We missed you, Bekea!!


 But then there's Harold, who's holding up pretty well. 
At least in spirits.


 Rave. N. Us would speak to you, but his mouth is full.


 Then there's Bug O. Phobe


 B.S. Nuss


Geeky O. Mittens


 Unicorn.
I think he just read that he doesn't exist.


 I forget this fella's real name, but his nickname is 
"Red-Cheeked Cuddler with Bears"
Nobody remembers why.


 P.J.
"Dreamer of Chocolate"


 Frosty's sister, Janet


 Ummm...this is the black sheep of the family.
"Flame"
Really a great guy when you get to know him...the trick is to catch him when he's not listening to his i-pod.


 Frosty's cousin, Frostily Ann. 
Behind her is her father, Frosty's father's brother-in-law, Bill.


 Then there are a couple that I don't think are actually related to Frosty, but wanted to join the party:
Louise (left) and Edmund (right)


 and then there's Penelope (there on the left) and...
well, we don't know what the other visitor's name is!


 We're not even sure HE knows!


OH my! I almost forgot there were TWO black sheep in the family.
Below, Frosty is ashamed to say, you catch his second cousin, Ban Dit, being caught red-handed with Frosty's mother's pearl necklace! Thank goodness for undercover-policeman like Officer Redman White! (Not related, btw, just invited to this event for activities such as this!)


 Because you never know when a random snowfight will erupt!


 And sweetest for last:
This is Frosty's mother,
Queen Frostine. 
Maybe not as slim as you last saw her on the Candyland board...but I'd say that, overall, the years have been good to her, wouldn't you?


 Such a happy family!


If only we'd remembered to make Frosty!
Oops.


3 comments:

Allenfamilyadventure said...

Hannah, these are wonderful! Love the commentary!

Bek said...

LOVE!

But I am with Mel on this one... tears.

Unknown said...

Amazing, Hannah. Love the question mark guy.