Dearest Hannah, Thanks to your wonderful blog and the beautiful music, I was reminded of how much I love Fernando Ortega. I promptly ordered a cd that included Give Me Jesus and it came this morning. Feeling so blessed and thankful to God, Fernando, and you. Love, Mrs. Steely
SO glad you enjoy Fernando Ortega as well!! I've been so blessed by his music over the years. Especially his renditions of old hymns. It's just so calming and peaceful. Love you too, so very much!
"We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. For our sake He made Him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God." (2 Corinthians 5:20-21)
3 comments:
So precious
Dearest Hannah,
Thanks to your wonderful blog and the beautiful music, I was reminded of how much I love Fernando Ortega. I promptly ordered a cd that included Give Me Jesus and it came this morning. Feeling so blessed and thankful to God, Fernando, and you.
Love,
Mrs. Steely
Hi Mrs. Steely!
SO glad you enjoy Fernando Ortega as well!! I've been so blessed by his music over the years. Especially his renditions of old hymns. It's just so calming and peaceful. Love you too, so very much!
Hugs,
Hannah
Post a Comment