Saturday, November 8, 2008

1993

I found a picture of the same little jumper! This was taken on my 4th birthday. And okay, forget what I said about the curls. ;) These were special birthday sponge-curler curls. Not quite as natural as Hope's, but I loved when Mom did them. Don'tcha love the hairbow?

In my search for a picture of me wearing that blue dress I found another one that many of you will enjoy, since it's a family picture when we were only 6. Hee hee. Just Mom, Dad, Luke (6), me (4), Tyler (2), and Sam (4 months).


I love looking through old photo albums!!

6 comments:

Michelle Shook said...

I LOVE that curl and hairbow picture! *smile*

Hannah said...

Me too! Ha ha ha. Can't tell you how distracted I got looking or that one picture though...

Hannah said...

*for

Anonymous said...

Awwww...sooooo precious...looking at them almost makes me feel nostalgic for your mom, so I *know* your mom looks at these pics and wonders where the years went!:)

Btw, did your mom make the dress?

Hannah said...

Yes she did!! With her own two hands. ;) Makes it all that more special. It's certainly stood the test of time quite well...Hope is girl #6 to wear it, and it's still got some mileage left in it! Time well spent, on Mom's part, for sure!

Anonymous said...

Who knows...(God does!)...maybe the mileage might extend to possible daughters you might have one day...that would be so neat! :)