Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day 2

More Yellowstone pictures! These are from our second day in the park. We visited Mammoth Hot Springs, and traveled across the northern section of road, stopping at anything and everything we wanted to. Including the petrified tree, which was everyone's favorite (who doesn't like a stump of dead wood behind bars?) Well, I thought it was cool, anyway. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of that most noble of tree stumps...or at least, it turned sideways when I tried to put it into the slide show. It may have to get a separate post all to itself. *grin*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are lovely!!! It looks like you had a great trip!

~Elisabeth Parker

P.S. Email when you have time.

Hannah said...

Hi Elisabeth!! Thanks for commenting! I've been on the verge of writing you for about a month now. :P I even started one last night, only to look at the clock and realize I didn't have time. *sigh* But soon!!
Hugs!
Hannah