Sunday, July 12, 2009

Need some work...

A good blogger:
1. doesn't leave her blog to gather dust
2. is a constant fountain of bloggy ideas
3. loves how long it takes to get pictures to download
4. isn't in the middle of a really good book that consumes her free evenings :)

I'm thinking if it weren't for that last one, I might just be a better blogger! But Middlemarch has me captivated at the moment. Excellent read!

And the last time I downloaded pictures for my blog post, something didn't work, and the whole post took at least 1-1/2 hours.

Not to mention I haven't had that many blogging ideas these days, nor the time to post things I think of until too long after the fact to want to blog about it.

And uh, it's kinda been a while since I've posted...so I'm thinking I don't rate too high on the "good blogger" scale.

Solution?

Sorry, until I finish Middlemarch, blog posts might just be scarce. :)

No comments: