How in the world did it get to be December?
I feel like it was Christmas, and then the New year, and then that spring, summer and fall came and went, and then, without warning...
it was December again.
Do you ever get that feeling?
And yes, I'm far behind on blogging, and have a large backlog of pictures I want to post. :) A visit from a very dear friend, Thanksgiving (and many many food pics!), recipes, Christmas activities. And doubtless the pictures will just keep on piling up because...well, that's just what seems to happen during this busy time of year! :)
Mostly I haven't posted lately because I've had other important things to finish up first. You know. Things that had to be done by December 25th, if you get my drift.
Funny thing.
I always plan to get all those sort of things finished and put away far in advance, and then it doesn't get done until THE month of December while I'm also trying to get dozens of cookies and candies made. Does that mean I'm a procrastinator? I didn't used to think I was...until I noticed this recurring habit regarding Christmas "secret projects". Hmm.
I always plan to get all those sort of things finished and put away far in advance, and then it doesn't get done until THE month of December while I'm also trying to get dozens of cookies and candies made. Does that mean I'm a procrastinator? I didn't used to think I was...until I noticed this recurring habit regarding Christmas "secret projects". Hmm.
So anyway, as I have time, I'll hopefully be able to get this blog up to speed again with what's been agoin' on. Fun stuff!

No comments:
Post a Comment