Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stop #2. South Carolina!

 And on to the beach! 


My sweet sister-in-law. :)


 Katie's sister-in-law.


 The backyard critters.


 The beautiful 5 minute walk to the beach...how I miss it!!


 The way stranded sand dollars bury themselves under the sand...
and by all appearances, die.
It got a little creepy, seeing all these marks on the sand everywhere.


Luke and Katie's kitty, Cairo...who loved to be involved in everything we did.


Had beautiful weather most days, and though I was sick for most of the visit, enjoyed my time there. I've been so blessed to have a brother and sister-in-law that I just love and enjoy hanging out with!! And it doesn't hurt they live at a beach resort. ;) Though I would keep in touch wherever they lived...Hilton Head is fine by me. :)

And now...I'm glad to be home again. The only thing about "personal vacations" is they can't all come with me and I miss them all so much!!

No comments: