These are fun pictures, and I look forward to the future slide shows. I did wonder, though, if you truly meant 33 *mile* drive... ;-P I wish it were that, as we'd see eachother a lot more often!! Hee hee. Thanks for the nice IM last night.
Yes, well, *cough*. I will get onto that typo right away. Ha ha!! I wish it was only 33 miles too!! Alas...we live far apart, friend. So far, and yet so close, eh?
"We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. For our sake He made Him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God." (2 Corinthians 5:20-21)
4 comments:
Hello dear!
These are fun pictures, and I look forward to the future slide shows. I did wonder, though, if you truly meant 33 *mile* drive... ;-P I wish it were that, as we'd see eachother a lot more often!! Hee hee. Thanks for the nice IM last night.
Have a splendid day!
I love you,
Michelle
Yes, well, *cough*. I will get onto that typo right away. Ha ha!! I wish it was only 33 miles too!! Alas...we live far apart, friend. So far, and yet so close, eh?
Love you Michelle!
Hugs across the 33 hours,
Hannah
True! Far and yet so very close. Love you too, dear Hannah!
beautiful pics Hannah!
Dan Oberg
Post a Comment