Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The People on our Porch

Meet the Porch People!
Ernest is standing to the left. His wife Ernestina and their baby Tidbit are sitting in the white chair. In the rocker are Lady Hazel and her little one, Hazy. Sir Hazel was on a business trip, and was unable to make it for the photo shoot.


Grace stuffing Lady Hazel's legs. (Her ladyship is quite particular about her mode of dress...note the pink gloves and the high-heeled shoes off to the right.)

The arms look fine, Abbie, what Ernestina needs is her head!

Ahhh, complete at last! Pretty unique. It's what comes of creative girls with a well-stocked dress-up box. I was also just reminded to point out to the viewers that the little girl sitting on Mrs. Hazel's lap is NOT a hay person, but is in fact real.

2 comments:

Michelle Shook said...

Ooooh...I like your Hay People, and the little NOT-hay-person is awfully cute too. :) I'm so glad you have a blog now. It will be a delight to catch up on anything we miss between our epic emails.

Love you!

Bek said...

I love it! We'll have to stop by and introduce ourselves ;)