Monday, October 13, 2008

Introducing...

My cat Shanni!! I'm still just trying to figure out how to do different things here, and thought I'd give the honors of first picture to my cat. :) She's part ragdoll, and has quite the personality! I think. ;) Mostly she's sweet, but bring out the yarn or the pattern pieces... My little sisters lock her up before they play paperdolls, to prevent any decapitations or chewed off appendages.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good picture! glad to have you blogging :) looking forward to seeing what you write down here. love you sis!

Anonymous said...

Hello sweet Hannah! I love your blog, and your first picture is precious of Shanni! I look forward to seeing what all you do with your blog...it is such a fun way to share one's love of the Lord with others. :)
Love you bunches!,
Mrs. K

Bek said...

hi Hannah :) I get to be second! hooray. Just wanted to say hi and that I can't wait to find yet another way to keep up with your crazy busy life! Loves!