My baby sister turned FOUR last Thursday!!! We were slackers and forgot to keep the bricks on her head, to keep her from growing, and now here she is, four. And she has the nerve to look pleased about it!
Yes, those are sprinkles on her cereal. Grace's idea. :)

4 comments:
ohhhhhhh Hopie, what have you done? It's almost as hard to see her getting so big as it is with Ainsley!
Ooooh. Dear Hopie is four! It is really hard to believe. It looks like she had a wonderful day. I can't wait to see cake pics. :)
Love you,
Michelle
P.S. Truly, Hannah, that is the most amazing cereal I've ever seen. :-P
I agree...WAAAAH...you all were supposed to keep not just the bricks, but the cement blocks on her! Seems IMPOSSIBLE that she's now 4...I KNOW that's a touching thought for your Mama!:0
What GREAT pics of them both!
Love,
Mrs. K
*sniff sniff* *blowing nose* *wiping away tears*
Thank you all for sympathizing with me.
Post a Comment