Thursday, October 21, 2010

Big messes...


"There's only one thing harder than waiting on God
.
.
.
Wishing you had."



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ouch! I love it--at least, in one way. I love the quote, but its content is somewhat solemn. A very good point though.

vdhkids said...

well...........thank you SO much for that reminder. :Q

Hannah said...

Sorry Mom...it illustrated the quote too well...

Michelle Shook said...

Hee hee...aaah, what sweet memories.

Hannah said...

Indeed, Michelle, indeed. Wish you were coming to make more with us this year!

Bek said...

But isn't it wonderful that even in big messes God can make something so tasty... er, I mean, lovely...

Hannah said...

So true, Bek! :) He's a wonderful, merciful Savior...(I think I feel a song coming on...)

Katie, Rachel, Emily, Anna, Carrie, and Abby said...

Hey, Hannah!

i just tagged you on our blog, and you can do it if you want to. The tag is supposed to post Friday. :)

-Carrie

Anonymous said...

Great point hannah; good reminder also :)

- Jessica

P.S. My family and I just moved to Indiana!(you could probably tell by my e-mail.)