
What a month! I've got so much to blog about, and pictures to post, but haven't had any time. I flew home from the delightful Utah visit on April 28th, and 2 days after that, we drove up to Ohio for my brother Luke's graduation from Cedarville University (woohoo!!). Then 2 days later I started work back at Evan's Orchard which is now opened for the season! And in between was lots of unpacking, repacking, catcing up on sleep (hee hee!) and sorting through emails. :) I think I'm beginning to catch up with myself now, however, and am enjoying sitting out on the porch with my laptop, on this delightful spring afternoon, debating what pictures to post first. The picture above is one Michelle took (my batteries died :( ) of the Tetons under cloud cover. I love those mountains.

2 comments:
You have amazing stories to tell, Hannah! - and amazing photos, too.
I have just had a look at the Jackson Hole webcam site ... and it is obviously night-time there now. I had to marvel at you making a phone-link with home! Wow! What fun.
Welcome back - from "everywhere"!!
Hugs.
Thank you Mrs. Bridgewater :) I was pretty amazed with the webcam-phone link home too!! It was kinda weird, knowing the family (and who knows who else! Eek!) were watching us out of the little white camera on top of the building.
Hugs back!
Post a Comment