Had to post this picture of the kittens my friend Ernestina found in the barn out at the Orchard. They're only 3 weeks old, and the most darling little kitties ever! AND, we've obtained the permission of my dear father to bring one home! To replace our outdoor cat who died last summer. Provided, of course, they don't go wild and people-scared in the next 2-3 weeks that they have to stay with their mother. Which is a possibility. Will have to keep visiting them. *Sigh* oh well. The two in the middle are girls, which is my preference...and I'm leaning toward the calico. :)
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
smaller.jpg)

2 comments:
Oh! How very cute!
Yes, it seems you will have to do your "in the meantime chore" of visiting them. Oh well, "a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do." (tough!)
Now, what are you going to call your little bundle of fluff?
Awww, I want one! I wonder what it would take to convince Dan that we really could have an outdoor cat... hmmm. hehe.
I'll just have to come visit yours!
Post a Comment