Thank goodness for a woodstove and plenty of good, dry wood that Daddy and the boys stocked up last year! And this recent ice storm will provide us with plenty more for next winter...
Nothing more delightful than to sit in front of a cozy fire with a cup of tea and a good book.
.jpg)

2 comments:
Very true! What good book is current (now that you're DONE with the big read)? :)
Hee hee...well, I'm kind of in a slump after finishing my big read. I sort of expected it, since that always happens when I've gotten to the end of something big like that. It sure left an empty space in my day! But I'm thinking J.C. Ryle! And there's a certain Murray book I'd like to start digging into...and always E. Elliot and Piper...I should just email you about it...talking books just gets me going.
Post a Comment