Just thought I'd make everybody's mouths water over this Turtle Cheesecake. Caramel. Chocolate. Creamy-ness. This particular cheesecake has been non-existent for a couple weeks now, but I just thought I'd post it, so I could drool over it again. Unfortunately, I've discovered how easy cheesecakes really are. And my siblings have discovered that they like this dessert. Why unfortunately? I think you can answer that. Hellooooo treadmill!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Dessert
Just thought I'd make everybody's mouths water over this Turtle Cheesecake. Caramel. Chocolate. Creamy-ness. This particular cheesecake has been non-existent for a couple weeks now, but I just thought I'd post it, so I could drool over it again. Unfortunately, I've discovered how easy cheesecakes really are. And my siblings have discovered that they like this dessert. Why unfortunately? I think you can answer that. Hellooooo treadmill!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

1 comment:
Yummy!
Post a Comment