Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Some final pictures...

Here are a few more ice storm pictures. These are ones that Sam took and is letting me post. :) It has been fun seeing pictures of the same icy-covered trees, taken by other family members. Everyone captures something just a little different!

Zoom in on this first one, and you can see it's still snowing!! Minus the playground, I think it looks like Narnia. :)


Bluuuuue sky at last!!


Sky-blue pink sunset!


Look at the trees hanging over our powerlines....


Bluejays are very mean, self-centered and loud birds. But I just LOVE how they look when it's cold and they're all fluffed up!! This is my favorite picture, Sam!!



1 comment:

Michelle Shook said...

These are very, very nice. :) Hey Hannah, would you mind sending me a high-res of the last one. I think I see a possible blog header, so I'd like to add it to my folder of "Hannah Header" possibilities! :)

And....I need to work on that don't I? Eeek....winter's flying fast! :)